Bonfire is designed to ride forever and because of this we proudly offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturing defects on its products when purchased new from an Authorized Bonfire Dealer. Bonfire will repair or replace the defective product with an existing comparable model at our discretion.
Bonfire takes pride in quality craftsmanship and appreciates the opportunity to address any manufacturer errors so that we can correct them and continue to make a better product for riders around the world.
What is NOT covered on a warranty claim:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by accident (such as burns, rips and tears).
- Natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Improper care from failure to read product care instructions.
- Reduction or loss of waterproofing resulting from improper care.
- Products purchased from unauthorized Bonfire dealers.
For warranty evaluation, please contact Bonfire Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to provide photographic proof of your warranty claim along with the style names and where purchased.
*If you are located outside of the United States and Canada contact our distributor in your country for further information, advice or questions using the Contact area of this web site.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty policy supersedes all previous warranty policies.
©Pretty Great Company 2018. All Rights Reserved.